[wb]10, SMG football auspicious square at the same odds France triumph synnex

[WB]10, SMG football auspicious square at the same odds when France’s odds odds Abstract: composition is not inexhaustible, a specific interval, the odds of the same structure will be repeated, the different structure of the combined odds play their what effect, historical performance throughout the same odds, can often find some breakthrough. Holland vs France game time: October 11th 02:45 Holland scored 1 wins and 1 draws, the top position of the product of 4 points. The last round of the team home court against Belarus, the final 4 to 1 victory over the opponent. Nearly five games made a total of 3 wins, 1 draws and negative results, the performance is not good; the French harvest of 1 wins and 1 draws, the cumulative score of second in Holland, with the same score in. France continued a good trend, the events in the regular period of 14 consecutive unbeaten. The initial odds are 3.40 3.30 2.20, with the history of lost and found probability is 27%, a probability of 28%, win probability of 45%, data showed that the dominant. With good fundamentals, the French team squad morale, the game can see. From the trend, the Holland team in the last 10 games, 5 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses, the general trend. France in 10 games recorded 7 wins and 3 draws record, including 2-0 victory over Germany, 3-1 won the classic examples of Italy. The same handicap, Holland handicap under the condition of continuous lost disk, these games have improved, but the morale of the team, the squad, Holland and France had not be able to. Considering the first time pick away the Gallic Rooster triumph, shake hands.相关的主题文章: